Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Dr. Kasey Li

Brandy left two comments today, first asking if my surgeon's name is Dr. Kasey Li, then telling me how famous of a surgeon he is. He does hundreds of jaw surgeries annually, and is apparently considered one of the best oral maxiofacial surgeons in the "world". Whoa. My friend Isabelle had recommended him (she was one of his patients, too), so I knew he was good, but I didn't appreciate how well-known he is.

My experience with Dr. Li has been a great one. He is thorough, patient, and approachable. His office staff are equally efficient and impressive. I have no reservations in recommending him. He has his own practice in Palo Alto, California, and performs his surgeries at Stanford Hospital. You can get more information by visiting his website at http://www.drkaseyli.com/.

He has been collaborating with Dr. Stacey Quo, my orthodontist, for years. I'm not nearly as impressed with her staff (little disconnects here and there), but they do an adequate job.

No comments: