Friday, March 02, 2007

A Shout Out to Kim

Lady - you look fantastic! I just looked at your photos. Your last before & after photo, October 2004 vs. February 2007, shows such a difference. The surgery was totally worth it, do you agree? :) By the way, would you mind if I posted the link to your photos here on my blog? I certainly wouldn't do it unless you give me consent. :)

Oh by the way, you have amazing, Bambi lashes. I'm so very jealous. Where's my mascara? :P

OK, Kim says it's OK to post the link to her photos. So here it is: http://members.cox.net/jgower/photos/myalbum.html. Doesn't she look great?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Kristen...you certainly can post that link. Thanks for thinking of me! I haven't really seen the new me yet since when I look in the mirror I still see the swelling. I do see the difference in the photos though and I am so glad that I did this. I'll be even more happier a few more weeks from now :)
I go for 3 week post op at noon(EST). I'll let you know how it goes.
Kim

Unknown said...

Hey Kristen...The visit went well. I got to brush my teeth...right there in his office. What a doc!! Not many would have his nurse go to the dentist next door and get a disposable toothbrush (prepasted) and let a patient brush their teeth right in the office. I can't say enough good things about this doctor. He reluctanly agreed to allow me to remove the bands to continue brushing. Oh my, what a weird feeling it was to brush. I was actually scared at first. But what a great feeling it was when I was finished. Also, I can now move on to soft foods. If it fits and it's soft I can eat it! It was lunch time though and he had to go for an appointment, he might have agreed to just about anything to get me out of there. Naahhh...I'm sure he was paying attention to me when I asked if I could do these things. I don't think the opening is much wider this week than last...did I ever tell you about the mashed potato fiasco? Things go alot smoother in your head than in reality sometimes! Anyway not sure about getting the mashed potatoes in after today's visit either but I'm willing to give it another try. I'll just have to work on opening my mouth a little bit at a time.
Elephant Man huh? I'll have to give that one some thought!

Take Care
Kim

Unknown said...

Excuse me...Elephant Woman!