Monday, August 06, 2007

London!

It's raining hard in Paris. I've hopped on the train to London instead, waiting for the departure. I've visited Paris twice already, but never London yet, so this shall be exciting!

The 30-something businessman sitting down opposite me in first class seems in a foul mood. Well, I suppose I'd be too, if I were traveling for business on a Monday morning, not to mention the bad weather. Nonetheless, I smiled and said "Bonjour", to which he muttered a reluctant "morning". A few minutes later he accidentally dropped a piece of paper on my foot, looked embarrassed and said a hasty "sorry". "no worries," I replied. That got him to do a quick double-take. Hahaha! Did he think I was French? : )


.................................................................
Sent Wirelessly from My CrackBerry.

No comments: