Wednesday, August 01, 2007

I'm "sleeping" my dream!

I'm on an overnight train from Paris to Madrid, in a 4-bed sleeping compartment. The lights are off and I can hear the even breathing of my fellow messengers in the perfect darkness - well, except for the glow of my BlackBerry.

Speaking of which, the French businessman sitting next to me on the earlier train from Brussels to Paris also had a BlackBerry Pearl, that looked exactly like mine. We had a good laugh about it. : )

Been reading Cold Moon, another murder mystery by the same author, Jeff Deaver, who wrote the Bone Collector. Gruesome, but a thoroughly smart and entertaining book. It involves the same two characters from the movie, so as I read I can't help but picture Danziel Washington and Angelina Jolie. It's like watching a sequal! : D

Curling up in bed with a mystery novel in a sleeping compartment onboard an overnight international train to Spain. I feel so grateful that at the moment, life is so good.

And I know I'll always remember this fondly. : )

.................................................................
Sent Wirelessly from My CrackBerry.

No comments: