Tuesday, June 19, 2007

$10 Flight

If you ever wanted to visit Columbus, Ohio - here's your big chance to do it cheap. And I mean CHEAP. $10 each way - courtsey of Skybus. Yep, that's right. In fact, their website says:

"10 seats for $10 each – on every flight! That’s right, each and every Skybus flight has a minimum of ten seats available for just ten dollars. It’s for real – but these seats go quickly, so be sure to book early and book often!"

Too bad I still don't want to visit Columbus any time soon.

2 comments:

Bill said...

You know, whenever I see these discounted air fares to places that aren't considered prime vacation spots, I have to wonder ... why?!? I mean, is Columbus, Ohio, the best kept vacation spot secret or what?

chevyluvs112 said...

I live in Columbus and it is not a bad spot to come visit for a couple days but not longer than that.