Friday, November 23, 2007

Black Friday

Black Friday. No, not THAT Black Friday. The annual recurring Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving, when everyone goes shopping and helps the stores go from red to black in their books.

I'm not in the mood to brave the malls today. But I am participating in the national sport of shopping - on eBay. Except, this time the table's turned - I'm SELLING on eBay. "Editing" my closet, so to speak. A J. Crew sweater, a J. Crew jacket, a pair of J. Crew tall leather boots, a wool coat, a pair of brand new Oscar de la Renta leather pumps, tough-gal hiking boots worn only once, and a pair of 14K gold stud earrings that I received as a gift a million years ago which never even left the box.

Interested? Browse through them and make a bid. Happy hunting!

No comments: